Environment for G.Portentosa and E.Javanica

I have 2 colonies, one of G.Portentosa and another one of E.Javanica.

What´s the best enviroment for them (food preferences, heat, humidity) ?

I think the humidity level for a Portentosa is not the same for a Javanica.

I breed them the same way, with some humidity in the substrate, feed them with pond sticks and apples...

Elleptorhinyou should wait aren't so quick to breed, results are not as good as what I get with Gromphadorhina portentosa.

I have read somewhere that Javanicas need like 80% humidity...is this value "somehow" too high ?

I won't tell you I'm totally sure it's too much, but it seems a lot to me... I know that a friend of mine breed them in a very dry tank, he never put water into it, another one breed the like me... But none of us have really good results, some babies time to time, but the colony never grow quickly. It's possible they need more humidity, but I don't breed roaches with a high rate like that. Firstly, the eggs case are being destroyed by this, and secondly most of the roaches species give bad results with a high humidity rate ;)

I keep my E. Javanica hot and wet. Temps around 85ish, and the humidity is high enough to leave condensation so at least 75%. (Enclosure is an aquarium with peat moss, leaves, branches, and live pothos, so not a high risk of mold.) I have two adult females that have produced well over a hundred nymphs since I got them last summer. Honestly, I swear they're breeding better than my dubia colony. Slow growers though - the oldest are about 3/4 of an inch now and are just starting to show adult coloration.

I keep my other colonies at about the same (only the Therea and Polyphaga are kept less - probably around 50% and 30% respectively, and they also have given me a carpet of youngsters) and they all seem to be good breeders considering I started off with only one or two females. I'm still waiting for my first nymphs to mature but I'm really expecting a population explosion by fall for everything. Save for the Blaberus. Those I suck with. I think I have one nymph each of Giant Cave and Giant Peppered, and I've lost several adults already....