American roach care and breeding

So I know this is a silly question to ask but I have terrible luck I guess as I can't breed Turkestan roaches for the life of me..

But I'm most likely going to get some american roaches here in the near future and I want to be prepared.

What works with breeding them?

High humidity?

High temps?

How many could I have (comfortably) in a one gallon pickle jar or a large peanut jar?

Also who here breeds them?

Any videos?

To be safe keep the humidity in the middle. Larger the container the better probably (peanut butter jar sounds very small). Keep a moist substrate, it might help the oothecae. As far as temperature, the hotter you keep them the quicker they will breed and grow. But do not keep them in the sunlight. I have killed many roaches by keeping them in the sunlight in a room.

How about a 2.5 gallon terrarium that has a glass lid with no air holes but has a live plant for oxygen? Would that work? I have dubias in there right now but if I give dubia dynasty some of the dubias I'm going to give him them. Peanut jar is 4.5" x 4.5" x 7".

I was told that plants consume a lot of oxygen during the night. Yes, I guess 2.5 gallon terrarium would be fine with just a few roaches. I am not exactly sure how big a 2.5 gallon is. Though I would know if you told me how many cm or inches tall/wide/depth of the aquarium.

I believe it's 13" x 6" x 8"

I never had a problem with the pothos and the Dubia. I had 14 females, 2 males, roughly 20 nymphs, and 22 turks living all together with no problems.

I figure that the american roach would be a good breeder, and feeder for my bearded dragon.

The turks don't breed at all for me. That's why I figure the american roach might be better.

I hope that when I get them I'll get some sub adults or adults so I can start breeding right away. Hopefully when I get them they will be strong breeders!