Looking for Vendors for my website

Hi there everyone!

Do you have colonies of various insects, arachnids, mollusks, etc. that sometimes get overpopulated, and you'd love to get money for your extra individuals, but don't want to go through the hassle of finding customers, dealing with transaction details, etc.?

Or, are there wild species in your area that you think people would like to buy?

Well I am looking for new vendors to work with me at my website, www.inkiesbugs.com. It's a new site, but it's growing fast. This last month I made over 300 dollars in sales without even spending a lot of time advertising.

If you teamed up with me, you'd be getting free advertising of your animals. I set everything up on the website for you. I take care of all the customer service and transactions for you. All you do is put your animals in a box and ship them. I would take a small percentage of the cut, but in the end, you'd be making lots of money from very little work.

Have questions? I have an entire vendor agreement written up that you can look over so everything is crystal clear.

Send my a message if you're interested! Thanks for your time!