Blattella nipponica

when you have enough offspring of Blattella nipponica are you willing to exchange it to a species that I have available at the moment? For example Asiablatta kyotensis. I live in the Netherlands and here is my website. http://piranha2bak.wix.com/cockroaches-exchange?fb_ref=Default

• 1 year later...

Glad you were able to get some more, I think this is my favorite Blattella species in culture! :) Hope they continue to do well for you! 

11 hours ago, Hisserdude said:

Glad you were able to get some more, I think this is my favorite Blattella species in culture! :) Hope they continue to do well for you! 

Me too! I thought I'd never see this species again cause Kyle (and almost all the people I've distributed this species to) has lost his colony :( Thank god one of my friends has been taking good care of these guys! 

4 hours ago, Cariblatta lutea said:

Me too! I thought I'd never see this species again cause Kyle (and almost all the people I've distributed this species to) has lost his colony :( Thank god one of my friends has been taking good care of these guys! 

Good thing your friend's culture did well, glad you were able to obtain some again! :)