Having 2 to 4 male hissers as pets

I want to try something new, my two female hissers always get along but I'm curious if the males would get along with each other if I bought some to live together? If so how often do they fight and is there a risk of death? I don't want them to die.

If this turns downhill then I will most likely stick to keeping female hissers.

I haven't had any issues with males living together in my pure portenosa or flat horn hisser colonies and I assume my hybrid hissers would get along fine too though I only have a single pair as of now. The males do fight on ocassion though its not too often and doesn't seem to result in any of them getting injured besides nipped antennae. So I think keeping some males together would be fine and since you aren't keeping any females with them I'm not even sure if they would fight as there is no competition for mating.

They'll be fine. Might be some macho posturing by a few when it comes to food or the best areas of the enclosure, but that'll be it.

Unrelated, but Hisserdude, I like your blog! Going to have to read a bit further after work today :)

Unrelated, but Hisserdude, I like your blog! Going to have to read a bit further after work today :)

Thank you very much! :D I've had your blog bookmarked for quite some time now, you take really great pictures!

Thank you very much! :D I've had your blog bookmarked for quite some time now, you take really great pictures!

Thanks, glad you've enjoyed! Hoping for some updates soon once I get a little free time :)

Thanks for the help all of you! I can't wait to get my males next time I'm in town!