Red runners being predatory

So I setup an enclosure a month ago for some pedelings I had 5 random roaches I found in the woods I put in cause I figured they would be fine since the pedes are small and stay beneth the substrate. Well once they were setup I put a lateralis oothica in there so when they hatch the pedes would have a meal. Fast forward to last night and I find 4 adult lateralis and my local roaches are all missing. After having seen lateralis canabalising I can only assume they ate my local roaches. Now im gonna have to dig up my whole setup to see if they ate any of my centipedes. I think im only going to feed lateralis to my tarantulas from now on. The crazy thing is I checked them 3 days ago and didnt see any large lats.

I have my group in a very smooth bin with a hole in the lid for feeding and find males that get loose I swear they must be flying even a little cause its to smooth to climb. I think im gonna try freezing some to use as dead feeders.

I have also noticed my lats climbing. Even after I added a barrier they still got out. Ended up selling/feeding off my entire colony. Too much to deal with.

Freezing is a great idea for fast species like these. I occasionally give my BTS a bowl of thawed lobster roaches.

I moved them all into a water tight gasket style bin so that should work out. I feed most stuff cricket feed but hopefull feeding them dog food will stop the canabalism. Im feeling a bit noobish what is BTS? Apart from freezing I was thinking what about placeing an oothica in with my slings? Do all of them hatch at once? About how many per oothica? Im thinking its prolly 30 or so right.

I moved them all into a water tight gasket style bin so that should work out. I feed most stuff cricket feed but hopefull feeding them dog food will stop the canabalism. Im feeling a bit noobish what is BTS? Apart from freezing I was thinking what about placeing an oothica in with my slings? Do all of them hatch at once? About how many per oothica? Im thinking its prolly 30 or so right.

BTS, Blue tongued skink?

Yes, a Blue-tongued skink. I have a beautiful Northern Australian.

I don't think that would be a good idea. It could hatch while the sling is molting. They could potentially do some damage to the sling while it's soft and exhausted. Better to just feed them as they need it. It isn't too hard to gather the tiny nymphs.