Another mystery beetle larvae

Ooh that would be a nice suprise I love the orange color to them! How large are they and will they eat beetle jellys? Speaking of beetle larvae I just had some long horn beetles pupate into adults which was very exciting and they turned out to be banded longhorn beetles!

Ooh that would be a nice suprise I love the orange color to them! How large are they and will they eat beetle jellys? Speaking of beetle larvae I just had some long horn beetles pupate into adults which was very exciting and they turned out to be banded longhorn beetles!

They get around an inch as adults. Adults will take beetle jelly though they probably prefer leaves of deciduous trees more.

Congrat. on raising the longhorn beetle to adult :)

My bet is on Pelidnota punctata

I agree, it looks a lot like my P.punctata larvae did, they are very beautiful beetles. Mine ended up dying about a month and a half after becoming adults, I think because I couldn't get them enough grape leaves since it was winter and I didn't already have some.