Anallacta methanoides

Does anyone keep this species anymore? I feel like I never really see any conversations on it or hear them even mentioned. Very pretty species, so hoping it hasn't passed out of the US hobby!

From what I can tell it's become pretty scarce in the US hobby, I'm pretty sure Kyle's stock fizzled out, perhaps Orin has some?

Orin or Alan or maybe there are a couple random keepers here who still have them. Might try to get my hands on some to try to make them more available in the future...

Looking back, there was someone trying to get some in August. I wonder if they got any? Says both Alan and Kyle lost their colonies unfortunately. I'll shoot them a message and see if they respond. Someone was selling them in July so I'll check with them too.

Ohhh, obviously did not see the year. July 2013 was when they posted it and they haven't been active since 2014. Darn :(

Orin or Alan or maybe there are a couple random keepers here who still have them. Might try to get my hands on some to try to make them more available in the future...

Yeah, try asking Orin if he has any, otherwise this species could be gone from the US hobby, unless any other hobbyists are culturing them secretly...

My colony got hit by entomophagous fungi, and the only pair that survived produced ooths that never hatched :(

Sorry to hear that man, hopefully one day you'll be able to obtain some more in the future.

My colony got hit by entomophagous fungi, and the only pair that survived produced ooths that never hatched :(

Shoot man, sorry to hear that! If I manage to get my hands on some and get them breeding I'll be sure to shoot you a few.