Dubia and Hissing Roaches for sale CHEAP!

Posted by Lindsay on 9/25/2006, 8:22 am

Time to make room again so I plan to sell a few large lots of dubias and my small colony of established hissers.

Blaptica Dubias for Sale - Cheapest Prices Around!

250 for $55 (all sized nymphs & handful breeding adults) ~0.22 cents a piece~

500 for $80 (all sized nymphs & handful breeding adults) ~0.16 cents a piece~

1000 for $130 (all sized nymphs & 2 handfuls breeding adults) ~0.13 cents a piece~

2000 for $220 (all sized nymphs & 2 handfuls breeding adults) ~0.11 cents a piece~

Hissing Roaches - Adult Colony for Sale!

Will sell the colony, 12 adults (8f, 4m) and a brood of babies (a month or so old) for $15 by themselves or $10 with an order of Dubias from above! Basically I am charging for the adults ONLY, the babies are free. The babies tend to stress pretty easy at this young age and therefor I am not charging for them, just throwing them in as part of the deal. Also the adults are from 3 different sources so inbreeding is not an issue in this small group!

The prices above do not include shipping. Because of the weather and the fact that I hate to send a product without a guarantee, I prefer express shipping. They will be sent with a heat pack and double boxed with insulation or in a single box with styrofoam insulation. All this is included in the shipping price. I am charging exact shipping only, that means I am not charging for the shipping supplies at this time. I plan to get what I need to sell out in a few shipments. Thats my plan anyways

Just e-mail me with your zipcode and what and how many you are interested in and I will send you a total. PLEASE, SERIOUS inquiries only and sorry but it will be on a first come first serve basis and no holds this time. I had a lot of people change their minds, even after holding lots for a week or two. This time I am trying something different as I need some extra $ soon

Contact me with questions or a total at:

adopted_daughter@hotmail.com Thank you! Lindsay

2860DSC00818resized.jpg