How hot is too hot?

8733K3R

100 F is definitely too hot; when things got around that temp in my invert room, things started dropping like flies. 

I'm not sure exactly what species you keep, but 75 can be a tad too low to get some things breeding. Maybe you can get two small heating pads?

Thanks for the reply, i figured it was but wanted to make sure. it was a test run so no bugs were cooked. i unplugged the small heating pad after my first post, added some weather stripping around the doors and placed everything into the cabinet, the temp has settled to 85-87°F. guess i didnt need the small one at all

1 hour ago, 8733K3R said:

Thanks for the reply, i figured it was but wanted to make sure. it was a test run so no bugs were cooked. i unplugged the small heating pad after my first post, added some weather stripping around the doors and placed everything into the cabinet, the temp has settled to 85-87°F. guess i didnt need the small one at all

That is even on the highest side for roaches, but I know a few hobbyists who keep their collections at about those temps and things go fine, so you should indeed be good now. :)