Help picking species to keep

I'm looking for 

- easy care/not sensitive/room temperature 25°C

- interesting to watch (at least like my current ones) 

- not the kind to swoop out of the enclosure the moment you open the lid

- wingless or flight lazy

- preferably no stinkers (my glowspots already have their smell, that's enough lol) 

- not a small species 

Already own: 

- Gromphadorhina hissers (some sort of oblongata hybrids)

- Warty glowspot roaches (wingardium leviosa-uhh I mean Lucihormetica verrucosa)

I definitely want the other two glowspot species currently in the hobby as they have pretty much the same requirements as verrucosa and if they're as active as well they're perfect. 

I am considering getting a Corydidarum species (maybe magnifica) but I'm not sure if they fit what I'm looking for, and I'm aware the males have wings. 

What species would you recommend to me? 

Blaberus giganteus would fit your criteria (especially that last one). They do not fly upwards and cannot climb smooth surfaces. They do expel a musk, but it is usually only used when you mess with them. 

• Like 1

Pseudoglomeris magnifica (formerly Corydidarum) fit your criteria pretty well, as I don't think the males are especially flighty. They are diurnal, beautiful, relatively easy to care for, however they do require temps above 75F° to breed normally. 

The three Therea species also fit your needs pretty well, and are much more easily obtainable. 

• Like 1