Can Therea hybridize?

Some of my Therea olegrandjeani nymphs have found their way into the T.regularis enclosure beneath them, I was wondering if those two species can hybridize?

I will of course try to remove all the nymphs I can find, and if any stay hidden until maturity I can of course remove them quickly, not much chance of me confusing the two species when they are adults lol! :lol:

I was just wondering, I am sure people have kept Therea species together before, and I have not seen any hybrids in the hobby yet. Thanks in advance! :)

If they could hybridize it would be hard to still call them different species. They'd be caught up in the same debate the hissers are. If they do though, that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. While most people want pure bred species, and hybrids are usually frowned upon, there are people that like hybrids. Especially if they come out with some cool color morph or pattern that the hobby hasn't seen before. (Remember our discussion on Therea a while ago?) You could create a new species! No matter what you want to do, good luck with it.

Yeah, is anyone sure all the Grophadorhina species are all true species? While I agree that Therea hybrids would probably look awesome, I think I'll pass on trying to make hybrids on purpose! :P Though think of it, a question mark roach with orange markings instead of white would be cool! :D

i would be surprised (mildly) if the different Therea did not breed readily together.

Alright, I will try my hardest to keep the two species separate then.