Centipede Uncivil

New from the Dirty South

11 posts in this topic

I'm already friends with some of you on Facebook, but for everyone else, my name is Jay and I like invertebrates and malt liquor.

Welcome, Jay! Do you have a favorite invert or favorite species of roach?

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here! :D

I don't know what I would consider my favorite. I really enjoy my A gigas, Vonones ornata, and white eyed P Americana a lot. 

I've been lurking for a while but never bothered to post.

Hey, cool, I've always liked harvestmen and am planning on getting into millipedes soon, too. I'm sure you see the local millipedes in your yard like I do, here in the South. The only Periplaneta I have experience with (outside of a pest control setting) is my P. fuliginosa colony (smoky brown). I don't know what it is, but Periplaneta spp. really fascinate me.

9 minutes ago, Skyvie said:

Hey, cool, I've always liked harvestmen and am planning on getting into millipedes soon, too. I'm sure you see the local millipedes in your yard like I do, here in the South. The only Periplaneta I have experience with (outside of a pest control setting) is my P. fuliginosa colony (smoky brown). I don't know what it is, but Periplaneta spp. really fascinate me.

I love my white eyes. They're so active and alert. You can't even tell that they're blind.

Hey I saw on your profile you have some species I'm interested in, in case you want some white eyes in trade

Edited by Centipede Uncivil
wanted to add something

Building my colonies up at the moment (after some changes and additions), but I'll let you know when things are ready for a trade. Thanks!

15 minutes ago, Skyvie said:

Building my colonies up at the moment (after some changes and additions), but I'll let you know when things are ready for a trade. Thanks!

Sounds good man

Hey Jay, nice to see that you made it over here! :) Anyway, hope you enjoy this great forum!

Good to see you over here, Jay!