(Dream) Green Rhino Roach

Bhjjr

I recently had a dream where me and my family were out in the backyard sawing up a fallen tree when a bunch of roaches started pouring out of a hollow. The roaches looked like Arenivaga that were nearly the size of my palm and their backs were covered in penciling of warm colors.

I've also had quite few about various tragic things happening to my buggos. 😖

• Like 1

And as a child, I dreamed of huge Princisia, which were the size of a cat, thick and heavy. I held one such cockroach with both hands, like a small caiman, and the second sat on my shoulder. Out of nowhere, journalists appeared and began to pester with stupid questions. And the cockroaches were so pleasant that when I woke up, I was very upset that I didn’t have such wonderful cockroaches :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I frequently have bug related dreams... My favorites are ones where I go visit a popular vendor's site, like Bugsincyberspace or Roachcrossing, and see they've added a BUNCH of new roaches I never knew existed (and that DON'T exist lol), let alone knew were present in culture. 😂 Then I wake up and am disappointed those species aren't real or in the hobby. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Gromphadorhini said:

And as a child, I dreamed of huge Princisia, which were the size of a cat, thick and heavy. I held one such cockroach with both hands, like a small caiman, and the second sat on my shoulder. Out of nowhere, journalists appeared and began to pester with stupid questions. And the cockroaches were so pleasant that when I woke up, I was very upset that I didn’t have such wonderful cockroaches :)

I'd love a Princisia that big... :wub:😂

• Like 1