Can Hissing Cockroaches Eat Any Other Lettuces Beside Romaine?

mason

Now obviously hissing cockroaches cant eat iceberg lettuce but are there any other types of lettuce they are aloud to eat and won't harm them in any way?

well Im still a minor and obviously live with my parents so I feed whatever I have can range from apples, grapes, carrots, celery, romaine lettuce, oranges, and mango from time to time depending on what we have in the fridge. They mainly eat apples, carrots, celery, and romaine lettuce with dogfood and fish flakes. My ecology teacher recently did an aquaponics and I took some lettuce home and wanted to see if they could eat other types this type of lettuce surely wasn't romaine or iceberg so thought I should ask. Thanks for the recommendation though

I used to feed my hisser colony the bits of collard greens and mustard greens leftover after preparing salad for my bearded dragon. It was the harder parts of the greens for the roaches and the leafy parts for the lizard.

I haven't tried it since I got back into keeping roaches.