In my Local Newspaper! roach swarm

Kevin

That is awesome and it's glad to see the local community turned out a consistently reasonable series of replies. As usual, I'm on the bugs' side. All those innocent roaches...dead. Only the fact that this woman continues to experience that phantom sensation of a cockroach crawling across her foot makes this seem at all fair. Actually, that article was probably subject to much editing. I hope she's feeling that "tingling sensation" all over!

Absolutely ridiculous that they are trying to sue mother nature and take money out of our pockets!

If I'm the judge in this case, I'm ordering the woman and her family to pick up trash on whatever highway leads to the campground, one hour for each can of bugspray they sprayed into the air. Further, I'm ordering them to do roach tank maintenance for all members of the Allpet Roaches Forum! We'll show them a swarm!

Too bad this stuff never happens to the people who would appreciate it! :lol::rolleyes: Wow.

THIS IS GREAT NEWS! I had a bear take off with one of my coolers this summer while doing field work... I didn't know I could sue! I think I'll file for the full $10, I was pretty emotionally distraught. Come to think of it... a wind storm ruined the rainfly on my tent in spring; I think can file for $45... What do y'all think?

THIS IS GREAT NEWS! I had a bear take off with one of my coolers this summer while doing field work... I didn't know I could sue! I think I'll file for the full $10, I was pretty emotionally distraught. Come to think of it... a wind storm ruined the rainfly on my tent in spring; I think can file for $45... What do y'all think?

Go for it.

Count me as a witness.