Hisser and some other info needed

Looking for info on the Roach species I have.

Some I cant find ANY info on!!

Blaptica dubia from Central & South America likes temps 75-95*F not below 68*F can Live 12-24 months

Elliptorhina chopardi.. couldnt find any info!

Gromphadorhina portentosa from Madagascar & African coast likes temps 72-85*F not below 65*F can Live 3-5 years

Gromphadorhina portentosa 'Black' (is it also from Madagascar & African coast? Or was it found in captivity?) likes temps 72-85*F not below 65*F can Live 3-5 years

Princisia vanwaerebecki 'Big Black'.. Couldnt find info!!

Looking for info on the Roach species I have.

Some I cant find ANY info on!!

Blaptica dubia from Central & South America likes temps 75-95*F not below 68*F can Live 12-24 months

Elliptorhina chopardi.. couldnt find any info!

Gromphadorhina portentosa from Madagascar & African coast likes temps 72-85*F not below 65*F can Live 3-5 years

Gromphadorhina portentosa 'Black' (is it also from Madagascar & African coast? Or was it found in captivity?) likes temps 72-85*F not below 65*F can Live 3-5 years

Princisia vanwaerebecki 'Big Black'.. Couldnt find info!!

If you can find info on how to keep G. portentosa, you can apply it to most any other hisser. (E. chopardi needs a little bit more fruit and veggies in its diet though.)

I only have portentosa out of that group and mine eat anything and everything. My colony has thrived for 18 years under the best and worst of conditions. I'm not suggesting you neglect your roaches, I'm just saying it is not critical. You can feed them anything you want and they will breed and thrive.