Paratropes bilunata question

vfox

Basically, has anyone ever known of it being in culture? Scientific or otherwise this is one we should work on getting into the hobby. There isn't much information out there on it but it has brilliant coloration in my eyes.

I found a small bit of info over on: http://blattodea.speciesfile.org/Common/basic/Taxa.aspx

To the extent of my knowledge, no Paratropes species are currently in culture.

Right now there are a good amount of other lookers available/ on the horizon; Panchlora sp, Gyna lurida yellow, Pseudomops septentrionalis, and Hemithyrsocera lateralis are all beautiful and somewhat available.

To the extent of my knowledge, no Paratropes species are currently in culture.

Right now there are a good amount of other lookers available/ on the horizon; Panchlora sp, Gyna lurida yellow, Pseudomops septentrionalis, and Hemithyrsocera lateralis are all beautiful and somewhat available.

Yeah I'm hoping to get all of those you listed along with Panchlora nivea giant forms. The Hemithyrsocera lateralis isn't one I've seen before but wow I'd love to have that one too. It's quite a striking species.

The domino cockroach used to be an impossible dream cockroach like Paratropes and Megaloblatta.

I still can't believe that Megaloblatta still has yet to be introduced. It's like the el dorado of the cockroach world lol. You would think by this point it would at least be in a scientific culture.