Ivory-Head and Australian Roach Care?

Two roaches I'm interested in getting are the Eublaberus sp. (Ivory-Head) and the Periplaneta australasiae (Australian Cockroach), however the info on care I've been able to find has been limited at best. So any info you guys can provide would be appreciated.

Ivory-heads can be cared for just like E. distanti. A good substrate is essentially all you need. They will thrive at a wide variety of temps.

Australian roaches just need to be kept humid so that their ooths will hatch.

Both are extremely easy to care for and very forgiving as far as their husbandry requirements.

Ivory-heads can be cared for just like E. distanti. A good substrate is essentially all you need. They will thrive at a wide variety of temps.

Australian roaches just need to be kept humid so that their ooths will hatch.

Both are extremely easy to care for and very forgiving as far as their husbandry requirements.

Okay thanks. :)

• 7 months later...

Hi!

Where can I find a detailed Eublaberus distanti care? I can't find it in this forum. :/ Thanks for help!

Here is a good care guide:

Take a container. Add an inch or so of some kind of substrate. Put a piece of egg crate over it. Keep the container warm and humid. Throw in food.

Congratulations. You have just bred Eublaberus distanti. :P

Here is a good care guide:

Take a container. Add an inch or so of some kind of substrate. Put a piece of egg crate over it. Keep the container warm and humid. Throw in food.

Congratulations. You have just bred Eublaberus distanti. :P

Too easy, but thanks. :D

i am interested in this species also. i like the thought of a big chunky feeder for my pixie frogs and tarantulas. as compaired to orange heads what is a better feeder. I have heard distanti has more spurs than posticus...