A Simple Observation

I have a little critter keeper that I keep on my desk. I've been rotating different species out of this for the last few weeks because I like having something to stare at when I should be doing something more important. Today I put some N. cinerea in there and WOW, they are super active the second the sun goes down! All of the other species I've had in there just kind of pick a spot and hunker down, but these guys are running laps and chasing each other all over the place! I had no idea all of this was going on in their bin every night!

Haha, I had a friend of mine stay over and some of my hissers were getting rowdy, she was shocked that I could sleep through it every night, I don't even hear it, I know the bugs are there so the rustling doesn't bother me at all. Some of my friends now refer to my bedroom closet as The Thunderdome!

Haha, I had a friend of mine stay over and some of my hissers were getting rowdy, she was shocked that I could sleep through it every night, I don't even hear it, I know the bugs are there so the rustling doesn't bother me at all. Some of my friends now refer to my bedroom closet as The Thunderdome!

lol i like that, will say during the winter i keep my roaches in my bed room because of the heat and my hissers tend to go at it all hours of the day lol

My bugs are in my bedroom too. I heard the tesselata freaking out one night after I refurbished their cage, then woke up and found out I'd accidentally moved an ant colony in with 'em! :angry:

I can't see the activities of my roaches at night since their bins are colored dark. laugh.gif

I just don't want them to be disturbed because of outside movements during the day.