fl skunk roaches

i got a handful of fl skunk roaches from a friend thinning his collection. they don't burrow. they don't recoil from light (for the most part). they've got a good roach look to em. i wish i woulda got some of these earlier.

anyone know other roaches that have this behavior (stands out in the open to be seen).

i got a handful of fl skunk roaches from a friend thinning his collection. they don't burrow. they don't recoil from light (for the most part). they've got a good roach look to em. i wish i woulda got some of these earlier.

anyone know other roaches that have this behavior (stands out in the open to be seen).

and i read on allpet that there is a striped line of these from the keys. any more info on this?

I love my Eutycotis floridanas! :wub: I don't have any other species that is so calm and confident.( I don't have many species.) My skunks will squeak at my presence most of the time, but very rarely will emit their defensive odor. It is fun to feed them because they usually come out to eat and drink while I watch. Other species that I keep will only do that if they are really hungry.