E. chopardi nymph with cherry red pronotum

I have a female nymph in my E. chopardi colony that I acquired from two different sources that has a cherry red pronotum like my E. javanica. Has anyone else seen this or did an E. javanica nymph get into the E. chopardi colony before shipping. What do you all think.

If it has black stripes, it's probably a javanica. I've never seen javanica nymphs with red pronotums though; it tends to pop up in the adults. E. chopardi adults can have red pronotums sometimes too but normally they aren't as noticeable as when the javanica have them.

If it has black stripes, it's probably a javanica. I've never seen javanica nymphs with red pronotums though; it tends to pop up in the adults. E. chopardi adults can have red pronotums sometimes too but normally they aren't as noticeable as when the javanica have them.

I dont think it had black stripes, and it was even coloring on the pronotum. It is large enough to be a chopardi adult. I will check when I get home from work.

No pictures, but if she appears to be E. chopardi on further inspection I will get pictures just because she is different.

Well...I have two female E. chopardi with cherry red pronotums. I was unaware that some had these colors but I like them a lot. And, one of my females just gave birth again.