Therea olegrandjeani-finally Mature!

cindy

My roaches are maturing finally!! I have had my question marks since May of this year, and finally one Matured! Oh they are totally beautiful.. so delicate and leggy!

I was very excited! I bought 6 of them from Bugs in cyberspace, and with their generous hearts, I ended up with 10 total. I am super excited about these! I have 9 Dominos also, and not so patiently waiting for those to become adults! :)

post-2558-0-93372900-1312294731_thumb.jpg

post-2558-0-05610400-1312294721_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got an adult Domino! :) Yes!! Here is pic i put together of the Question Mark and the Domino adults I have! Just one of each so far, but some of my nymphs are looking pretty big! The Dominos are extremely nervous! I can hold the Question Mark all day, but not the Domino! no way!

post-2558-0-61963100-1313519919_thumb.jpg

Odd; my experience is the exact opposite. :P

That is an excellent comparison photo! :D

Thanks Zeph! yea, that is odd isn't it! Maybe it is just because I am constantly bugging the ? mark! lol.. I was so excited to get my first one had him out all the time. I will have to work with the other guy.

I have had dominos for years now and my colony grows exponentially every year as you can imagine. I just had my first three T. olegranjeani mature and they are all mature males. I cant believe the size difference. The dominos are quite a bit larger. Very cool thought.

• 2 weeks later...