Hisser molting problem

macbrush

I have a hisser which is currently molting. He managed to get out of most of his old shell, but while the back of his shell is completely off him, I noticed most of his legs are still covered with old shell. The old shell of his back has completely broken off, so I don't see how his legs and head could get out of his old shell without having something to leverage. I guess I would find out soon enough.

Is there anything I could do to help him?

He's still half harden, guess he's doing something to prevent fully harden since it has been 24 hours now. I checked him thoroughly, only legs, and head still stuck in old exoskeleton, but I don't see any way that I could possibly help him. I'll probably keep him there for a day or 2 more, then if there is no improvement, I would fridge him, since i don't see how he could survive without ability to eat/drink, and climb, in fact, he could barely walk. Too bad that he's the biggest E. Javanica nymph I have, and he's the first one start turning from darker stripes to lighter colour, probably only 1 or 2 molt from adulthood.