My favorite Blaberus...

Zephyr

blaberus of anykind just bring back fond memories of my mothers country Peru and of my childhood...

It is funny because I am not a huge fan of blaberus...I remember years ago when my grandparents moved in with us from Peru a shipment of furniture was sent to my mom's house from peru.. We had started to opean the boxes and within the furniture was a large type of blaberus and it could fly and I mean take off like a hawk moth! my dad was frantically trying to kill it but I had it in my hands before he could give it the boot. sadly I had no idea how to keep animals at that time and it died in a few days in a dry critter keeper.

blaberus of anykind just bring back fond memories of my mothers country Peru and of my childhood...

It is funny because I am not a huge fan of blaberus...I remember years ago when my grandparents moved in with us from Peru a shipment of furniture was sent to my mom's house from peru.. We had started to opean the boxes and within the furniture was a large type of blaberus and it could fly and I mean take off like a hawk moth! my dad was frantically trying to kill it but I had it in my hands before he could give it the boot. sadly I had no idea how to keep animals at that time and it died in a few days in a dry critter keeper.

Aww, it's sad about the dead roach. :(

But it has to be awesome to have seen them as a child. Other than Periplaneta and Blatella germanica, roaches are quite new to me.