B.Dubia Question

I might catch a little hell for this, but I figured I'd give it a go!

I feed my Dubia's a variety of mixed greens, Flukers cricket food, Orange Cubes (thirst quenchers) and the occasional fruit, mainly apples after Im done and not eating the core...This morning when I got up, I noticed some of my Dubia's flipped over on their back, not moving...I picked them up and they started to move, but looked to me as if they were going to bite the dust to the big roach grave in the sky...SO I fed them to my critters, and didn't think anything of it.

Here's my question - Does altitude affect these roaches? Most of my colony came from CSU in Fort Collins (figure somewhere in the 4,000'ASL range) and I moved them down to where I am at (roughly 9000' ASL)...Just doesn't make any sense to me why they'd flip over and not be completely dead, but on their way out...

Thoughts?

I feed off my roaches that are dying of old age, or to control population rather than kill them in any other way. I couldn't imagine a better death than a death by being eaten and giving life to something else. :) A life is taken, but also gives life to another. ;)

However, if the roaches were affected by illness, or some sort of contamination with toxins or parasites, it may be harmful to the creature that eats them.

I wish I could tell you the reason for your roaches' problems, but maybe someone with more experience can chime in and give advice.