Is it too late?

Hello all, so I 6 adult dubias last July from a friend

4 females and 2 males

I've been keepin them at room temp ever since and have only gotten 1 birth last October, and only have 2 of those nymphs left and at 4th instar

If I heat the 5 remaining adults up will they produce a next generation or is it too late for that? Also, can I house them with lobster roaches?

Thanx :)

There is still hope.

What are you housing them in, what's your setup?

I find the best foods to keep them healthy are oranges, apples, romaine lettuce, papaya, dog/cat kibble, white bread, and especially for pregnant females who crave more protein, cooked hamburger meat, be sure to discard uneaten meat within a day.

They r in an old pretzel jar now with egg crates

I feed them carrots and fish flakes

Is it ok to put them in the cage I will house my lobsters in or will the 2 species fight with each other??

My water crystals always get all weird on me, they start reverting back to water, and they r expensive, but I am planning on getting more soon

I have pear I can feed them

I know, I'm not able to care for a simple dubia roach, but that's a big reason I joined this forum...

It's a 16 inch tall plastic jar with a 4 inch lid that has mesh, I don't think they have enough ventilation

I am using a mobile device (which is why I can't edit my profile on a mobile forum), but later I'll put pics on a computer and post them

The females appear distressed, I better get them in a better setup...

I have a 3 gallon glass aquarium but it is like 6 inches tall and I am worried the roaches will spend all their time on the floor and not get warm enough

Is this likely to happen?

Thanx :)

soooo haha my dubia story... fed off a bunch....was going to sell off the rest. Then life got crazy! I had a friend take them and she pretty much forgot about them for a looooooonng time. Months later I took them back heated them up and gave them some food BAM....I was down to 1 male a couple females. my colony a few months later is huge with a good ratio of male to female....prior to this I was only getting female nymphs and there was the mac daddy male lol....I changed the bin and heat source and diet around....all is well in roach land