Hello from california

Alfacuria

Hello I currently live in southern california i dont currently have any pet roaches believe it or not but i will be getting my first ones around next week . Domino roaches to be exact. And i hope to have a colony of them in the coming months and well i will be mainly having them as pets. And if anyone knows out there if you need a license or something to sell them around here please let me know. Lastly i found this community linked to bugsincyberspace where i originally got my first bugs and shall be getting my domino roaches. Thanks all for reading

hi its a great decison getting your first roaches (or any insects) from bugsincyberspace. i got most of my insects from there. i know enough to possibly answer some of your questions. there are also many people here that would answer more and much more accurtly than i ever could. many times i have heard people say a question is an orin question on this forum. (orin is one of the people who have been on this since about 2007) i do not know anything about breeding so i cant help you there. no idea about your question. (and google was no help)

hi its a great decison getting your first roaches (or any insects) from bugsincyberspace. i got most of my insects from there. i know enough to possibly answer some of your questions. there are also many people here that would answer more and much more accurtly than i ever could. many times i have heard people say a question is an orin question on this forum. (orin is one of the people who have been on this since about 2007) i do not know anything about breeding so i cant help you there. no idea about your question. (and google was no help)

Hey thanks for replying and I shall make sure to keep you in mind if any other questions come about and everyone else as well.