Looking for roaches from South America

WELL IM LOOKING FOR A SMALL SOUTH AMERICAN SP FOR YOU. SMALL MOST OF THE TIME MEANS CLIMBING. IS THERE A REASON THAT YOU WANT SMALL? CAUSE THERE IS SOME LARGE SOUTH AMERICAN SP. THAT I KEEP LIKE BLABERUS PERUVIANUS OR ANY OF THE MANY BLABERUS SP. THAT ARE AWESOME!!! THEY DONT CLIMB AT ANY SIZE, THEY ARE FUN TO WATCH, AND MANY MAKE GREAT FEEDERS. MAYBE SOME ONE ELSE HAS AN IDEA FOR YOU. KEEP US POSTED ON YOUR CHOISE.

I am trying to keep them in an 18x18x24 exo terra terrarium, so it would have to be a smaller species. It is okay if the adults climb because they can't get out the small slits in the sides of the opening doors (I have tried this). I thought about Ischnoptera sp. "costa rica".

OK JUST ASKING. EXO'S ARE AWESOME, BEST DISPLAY TANKS...! MOST OFF THE CLIMBING SP. ARE BEAUTIFUL RITE? WELL LIKE ROMAN BUCK SAID DUBIA ARE GREAT, I HAVE SOME...LET US KNOW WHAT YOU GET?

MAYBE YOU CAN GET ALL OF THEM? THOSE ARE ALL GREAT SP. FOR A GUY LIKE ME ITS HARD TO MAKE CHOSES SO I WOOD GET THEM ALL IF I COULD? BUT I WOOD LIKE TO SEE PICS? PEACE OUT:)