different setups?

ok so i like the idea of natural setups now that i created some. some cool ones and some basic ones. right now i setup my madagascar hissers, a couple of dubia, and one lateralis that i found roaming around in one nice custom made terrarium. and then i have one with all b. lateralis with a piece of slate wood and a pothos plant. i think that one looks amazing. i wanna know who else is doing natural setups? ill post some pictures hopefully. thanks!

I have my hissers in a 40 gallon natural setup. I have them separated though (male on one side female on other). I have a few arrowhead vines and a philodendron on the female's side. The male's side got crowded, and they trampled the plants on their side :). The female's side is still pretty. I also have an exo-terra terrarium that I will be putting a Gyna lurida colony in soon. It is planted too.

that would be cool! i wanna do an ecosystem kindof thing in my hermit crab terrarium..

Newly molted crabs could be targeted by the roaches, and they have more than enough to worry about as is when they're in that state I would think.

Also, the roaches might overrun the "ecosystem" due to lack of predators.

I have a 55 gal. live plant vivarium going for my hissers. The newly opened 10 gal. is a somewhat natural setup for dubia. Once I figure out how my "man cave" is going to be set up (I have a plan for a large model railroad) I'm going to be in trouble doing displays for many types of bugs and insects.

Newly molted crabs could be targeted by the roaches, and they have more than enough to worry about as is when they're in that state I would think.

Also, the roaches might overrun the "ecosystem" due to lack of predators.

the moulted crabs are always underground until they harden and I figure that I could add predators like anoles or something since they are cheap and share the same climate as hermits. And hermits also eat bugs and meat so all dead roaches or even alive ones will be eaten by the anoles and hermits.