Merry Christmas, Fellow Roach People

As I celebrate with my family today, thanking God for the birth of his son Jesus Christ, I want to take time to also thank Him for the creation of our little buggy friends that are the focus of this site. Their magnificent color varieties, wavy antennae and other features, amazing survival capabilities, and in some species community life and care for young are all examples of The Lord's creativity, attention to detail, and great love and care.

Since all of you belong to this site, then obviously you realize these facts of our little friends to one extent or another :) :) (unlike the general public). Anyway, I wish God's richest blessing on each of you this holiday season.

I'm also thankful for this site and some of the special members that have been an encouragement to me.

Some examples are Artbug who has become a personal friend and offered me some of her exotic roaches which I can't afford right now. Also Brienne who is the only person besides me who I've heard use the word adorable to describe a roach. Keith who cares about individual roaches as I do and force feeds sick ones. Kitkatie329 who wrote a nice story of how roaches changed her life and asked the rest of us to do the same.

Time does not permit to list everyone, unfortunately. This site is an oasis in the desert of all the hatred, close-mindedness, and bad publicity the rest of the world has for roaches. Point made.

I'm also thankful for this site and some of the special members that have been an encouragement to me.

Some examples are Artbug who has become a personal friend and offered me some of her exotic roaches which I can't afford right now. Also Brienne who is the only person besides me who I've heard use the word adorable to describe a roach. Keith who cares about individual roaches as I do and force feeds sick ones. Kitkatie329 who wrote a nice story of how roaches changed her life and asked the rest of us to do the same.

Time does not permit to list everyone, unfortunately. This site is an oasis in the desert of all the hatred, close-mindedness, and bad publicity the rest of the world has for roaches. Point made.

Well said!! :)