break through!

so my parents arent really a big help or supporter when it comes to lizards, roaches, or bugs in general. my mom was talking quite loud on the phone with my aunt and she was telling her that i breed roaches and how some of them are actually quite pretty. i literally jumped out of my bed and said "did i hear you say what i think you said?!" and its true she said that some of them are quite pretty. considering they rent fans of roaches, i think this is a huge leap of faith for them!

Just takes a little educating lol, Most people just have not been introduced to exotics like that. I just received a shipment yesterday with some very pretty high yellow dubia's and my mom actually said they were pretty looking. I've done put my parents through some weird stuff and after they see what they are all about they like them. Only thing i couldn't convince them on was the snakes. I've had giant alligator snapping turtles, scorpions, black widows, goats, you name it i had it.

i hid a tarantula and scorpion from my family and they wont believe me that i had them for a year and a half. they really dont know what i can hide and how well i can ;) yeah my dad is really really not into snakes. i dont know if im totally into snakes because i dont like feeding mice and buying such expensive food either. i hope my mom likes the hissers, the discoids, and the hisser hybrids (if me and the guy on here can make a deal!). oh that actually sounds pretty bad LOL