Los Angeles?

Has anyone sent insects meant for feeding or that can be used for feeding to Los Angeles? i contacted some guys (Rhett and Link) about buying some dubias for their tarantula as i am trying to get rid of all of my dubias so i can get a large colony of Hissers for my bearded dragon and just to have around. any info?

Yep, I live in California, and I've had insects shipped to me with no problems at all.

can i ask how they were shipped?

did they have "live insects" on them?

also if anyone has the answer to it, i went on USPS.com to see if i could have the mailman put the package somewhere cooler and i saw that they could put it into the garage, does he have to put it into the garage if i requested it? it would be really awesome if he did because tomorrow we gotta clean a new house that we are gonna move into!!! our typical mailman (not trying to be racist or anything) is an asian guy. I got a package from wcbpolish and i was bringing my dog out, turns out he even brought our mail up and he chatted for a little bit. friendliest guy ever!

i thought locusts are illegal in the U.S

Locusts are just grasshoppers that swarm, we have grasshoppers in the United States. I don't see a problem especially here where half year is hot other half snow.