Is my Rose-Hair T an adult?

Inkie14

I got this girl from somebody in a trade a few weeks ago and he said she was an adult. It's my first Tarantula so I can't tell by her size if she's an adult or not. Could someone with more experience tell me if it looks like she's an adult? Thank you!

Image: http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j459/Inkie14/IMG_9036.jpg

So she'll molt again even if she's already an adult?

Seems a little small to be an adult. Perhaps one or two molts away. I'm leaning female, but like rockpython, I used to have one I swore was a female until it molted into a mature male. If it ends up being female, it will molt until it dies. If it's a male, it will stop molting after maturing (or should at least, though some T keepers have had mature males molt again, often with very little success though).

On an unrelated note, I like the pics you have of your pinned insects :) You're a collector then?

Thanks for the info!

Oh, I just noticed you can scroll and see the other pictures! Yup, I'm an avid insect collector and breeder, a fledgling entomologist and wannabe tropical cockroach taxonomist. :)