Plecoptera poeyi?

Well, any Arenivaga are a nice find, there are several species in AZ. Compsodes schwarzi is another really cool roach missing from the hobby. There is also the elusive Parcoblatta notha, that would be a very nice find indeed!

Don't get me started on the darkling beetle fauna there, when I was keeping those I would have died for some of the species there. Alas, I am not really into keeping those atm.

Hope you can find some cool stuff there! :)

Unfortunately most things on that list with the exception of Parcoblatta are too far South for me to collect on that trip. I will do my best though! Also, the darkling beetles are one of the soul reasons I am going ;)

Unfortunately most things on that list with the exception of Parcoblatta are too far South for me to collect on that trip. I will do my best though! Also, the darkling beetles are one of the soul reasons I am going ;)

Oh well that's ok. Hope you can find the Parcoblatta!

And cool, hope you can find some really interesting darklings there, show us some pictures if you do! ;)

I have a bunch of friends that will be down in Florida over the summer for a conference, but if they need a break I may ask them nicely to hunt around for some roaches for me lol. Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to drum up the funds to make the trip myself, but if I did I would just skip the conference and just go collecting the whole time!