Misting Question

Hey guys....another noob question. lol sorry

I let my Hissers dry out and mist a little bit on the walls and on their bark to keep the humidity around 75 or 80%. Is this ok or is it unnecessary?

Thanks. :)

Hey guys....another noob question. lol sorry

I let my Hissers dry out and mist a little bit on the walls and on their bark to keep the humidity around 75 or 80%. Is this ok or is it unnecessary?

Thanks. :)

Sounds good, you could probably lower the humidity if you wanted to, though the current humidity levels are just fine. :)

If you have a natural setup with bark and substrate it should be fine. Just avoid spraying dry food to prevent mold. If your useing egg crate or and cardboard then mold can be an issue but it will dry and over all misting isnt harmful. Im crazy allergic to hisser mold so I keep mine really dry and they do fine.

Sounds good, you could probably lower the humidity if you wanted to, though the current humidity levels are just fine. :)

Good to know hisserdude. It drops to about 70% when i let it dry out.

If you have a natural setup with bark and substrate it should be fine. Just avoid spraying dry food to prevent mold. If your useing egg crate or and cardboard then mold can be an issue but it will dry and over all misting isnt harmful. Im crazy allergic to hisser mold so I keep mine really dry and they do fine.

Cool! :) yeah i spray while i have their food dish out and then set it back in when i freshen their food.