Hello there

Marijan2

Let me quickly introduce myself, my name is Marijan, i'm 24 and living in Croatia. I have been in exotic animal for some time, but just now found out about this forum. Some may even know me from Arachnoboards. I have kept various arthropods, including tarantulas, true spiders, centipedes, milipedes, roaches and stick insects. Currently i have small dubia colony, and fairly large lat colony going, as well as 6 tarantula species.

I have kept several roach species in the past, including lats, dubias, and several Gromp and Ellimp species. Last few years hobby was on hiatus, but i'm coming back in full throttle. I'm a bit of oddball, and like to experiment new stuff, so you'll find me using unconventional roach keeping methods just to see what happens and try new stuff(some of you may have stumbled upon my E. javanica caresheet i made some time ago LINK ).

I'll be very glad discussing stuff as well as sharing photos of our beautiful roach specimens. Cheers :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Marijan2, glad to see you made it over! :) Hope you enjoy it here, and I look forward to reading your posts!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hisserdude said:

Welcome to the forum Marijan2, glad to see you made it over! :) Hope you enjoy it here, and I look forward to reading your posts!

Yea, it took almost 2 days until i finally got approved. :P

And wow, this text editor is so awesome!

• Like 1