Hello y'all

Bugboy3092

Hi y'all, I'm just another Bug loving kid from GA looking for advice, bugs, and acquaintances! I do raise a few species, not as feeders at the moment (though I am getting dubias for that purpose) but I'd like to get into the roaches more, as I've mainly been focused on beetles up until about eight or nine months ago when I got my first hissers, and I'd like to be more diverse in the insects I'm raising.

• Like 1

Awesome, welcome to the forum! What type of roaches and beetles do you currentlly have? I'm mostly in the roach and beetle hobby as of now but I'm venturing in to keeping monitor lizzards and soon maybe some millipedes!

Thanks, as for beetles, I've got d. Tityus larvae, cotinis nitida larvae, euphoria sepulcralis , mecynorrhina torquata larvae, bolitotherus cornutus, a warrior beetle, eleodes hispilabris and obscurus, asbolus verucossus, cryptoglossa variolosa, a large hide beetle species from New Mexico (forgot the name again ?) , a P. Muelleri, tenebrio molitor, zophobas morio, and platycerus viriscens. I'm not sure if I have more, but I might

For roaches I have Gromphadorhina portentosa, Therea petivernia, and I'm getting blaptica dubia. Also, if you're getting into millipedes I'd recommend Narceus Americanus if you're looking for a good beginner species, as they're easy to care for, breed easily, live a long time, and grow to over four inches in length.

Very nice collection I'll actually be getting some pink leg millipedes next year and maybe some AGB's this year, they may not be the best starter species but they shouldn't be to hard as well