Leozehntnera maxima

Of all the Blattodea, I am most interested in the species of the Gromphadorhini tribe (probably noticeable in my nickname :lol:). Naturally, I strive to collect all kinds of this group of cockroaches. In any case, those that are in laboratory culture. For a long time I’ve been looking for Leozehntnera maxima (van Herrewege, 1973), but unfortunately for some reason they are nowhere to be found. I wonder if someone in the laboratory culture has them and can they be bought?

tuf0dVF_FaU.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gromphadorhini said:

Of all the Blattodea, I am most interested in the species of the Gromphadorhini tribe (probably noticeable in my nickname :lol:). Naturally, I strive to collect all kinds of this group of cockroaches. In any case, those that are in laboratory culture. For a long time I’ve been looking for Leozehntnera maxima (van Herrewege, 1973), but unfortunately for some reason they are nowhere to be found. I wonder if someone in the laboratory culture has them and can they be bought?

tuf0dVF_FaU.jpg

I would LOVE to own this species one day, unfortunately I don't think they've ever entered captivity before... :(