Has anyone here gotten a PPQ 526 permit from the USDA/APHIS for Halloween Hissers (Elliptorhina javanica)?

I have been keeping Madagascar hissing cockroaches (Gromphadorhina portentosa) for about a year and a half, and I'm interested in branching out to keeping halloween hissers, but I understand that (unlike MHCs) halloween hissers are regulated by the USDA and require a permit to legally keep or transport across state lines. Has anyone here gone through the process of trying to acquire these permits for halloween hissers? I have successfully been through the process of getting PPQ 526 permits for my isopods thanks to Supreme Gecko's thorough YouTube video on the subject, but I have no idea what the requirements might be for Elliptorhina javanica. I intend to email APHIS to ask, but if any of you have insight to share about the process it would be much appreciated!

Since it's never enforced, no one in the hobby really bothers trying to get those permits for really any of the "regulated" roach species here in the US.

This brings to mind 2 famous quotes:

1. If you give the government the allegiance to make you get a permit every time you wipe your butt you flush away all our freedoms a little cleaner with every wipe.

2. If there's a law against everything then everyone is a criminal.

• Like 4