hello

bulldog08

Well I have been lurking for awhile now and decided I would finally post to say hello. I recently got interested in roaches. I got some b. dubias to feed my other inverts and decided I like the roaches just as well. I only have 2 species B. dubia and A.tesselata. I don't know what to get next, but I want something fun to watch. Anyhow thanks for letting me be part of this great forum, there is a lot of great info here.

hi Bulldog,

try some Hissers, i find them fun to watch and grow and the nieces and nephews luv em cuz they are easy to hold and not to fast.big ones are pretty calm and handled like real pets.

good luck and have fun

hi Bulldog,

try some Hissers, i find them fun to watch and grow and the nieces and nephews luv em cuz they are easy to hold and not to fast.big ones are pretty calm and handled like real pets.

good luck and have fun

Cool. My son, who just turned 3, loves my roaches. He is sad when I feed my spiders and has to pet all the roaches lol. I am just waiting for a call from school when he tells them we have thousands of roaches in our house. I'll have to check out some hissers, any recommendation on species?

hey Bulldog,

Gromphadorhina portentosa are easyto take care of and breed and are very easy to aquire, im sure there are many members here who are willing to help you out if you want to purchase some. When they become adults your son can freak out some of his little friends when he is holding a 3 inch hisser.

hey Bulldog,

Gromphadorhina portentosa are easyto take care of and breed and are very easy to aquire, im sure there are many members here who are willing to help you out if you want to purchase some. When they become adults your son can freak out some of his little friends when he is holding a 3 inch hisser.

Well after doing a bit of research I just bought some G. oblongata! They look pretty neat.