Good day for roaches :D

So my giant banana roaches whichi thought had died out suddenly exsploded with a swarm of nymphs, my gravid A.tesselata finally gave birth judging by the 20 or so nymphs i found today, my Gyna lurida have been breeding for a while and my 1st gen are growing strongly and to top it all off i found my first domino roach babies today, loads of them at that :D

I heard getting certain roaches to breed can be a bit hit and miss so im pretty chuffed these all bred on the 1st try :D

Now i just hope my luck continues when my Rhino's are mature in about 4 years time :rolleyes:

So my giant banana roaches whichi thought had died out suddenly exsploded with a swarm of nymphs, my gravid A.tesselata finally gave birth judging by the 20 or so nymphs i found today, my Gyna lurida have been breeding for a while and my 1st gen are growing strongly and to top it all off i found my first domino roach babies today, loads of them at that :D

I heard getting certain roaches to breed can be a bit hit and miss so im pretty chuffed these all bred on the 1st try :D

Now i just hope my luck continues when my Rhino's are mature in about 4 years time :rolleyes:

Sounds like one heck of a good day! :D

Finding babies for the first time is always a wonderful experience. It makes you certain that you've been keeping your stock healthy and happy. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds like one heck of a good day! :D

Finding babies for the first time is always a wonderful experience. It makes you certain that you've been keeping your stock healthy and happy. :)

congrates!

I've had some days like that. I know how you feel. On top of the world. Well the roach world anyway. Congratulations on the success.

not with roaches but with other insects i've had days like that.

saddly mostly only my herps do that, unless i just leave to many feeders in a herp setup, then they apparently breed like drunken prom dates, as i find the bottom under things covered in babies (so i just move them to the invert tanks).