G.portentosa and B.giganteus in the same tank?

jebbewocky

Ok, I just wanted to see if it was a terrible idea since I didn't find anything online quickly.

I just put the hissers in with the Caves--I actually dropped my hisser female right on top of the caves (my hand slipped), and after an initial period of confusion and antenna waving, they pretty much realized they were all roaches and are now perfectly happy.

Well, it's working out great so far. The roaches don't seem to care at all.

If I thought it would work out I'd get a millipede for the same tank.

It could. The tank I had those two species in was a 20 gallon long aquarium with a screen lid. It had about a dozen individuals of each species and I wanted to get a few AGB millipedes for the tank, but never actually got around to it.

• 1 month later...

It could. The tank I had those two species in was a 20 gallon long aquarium with a screen lid. It had about a dozen individuals of each species and I wanted to get a few AGB millipedes for the tank, but never actually got around to it.

Been awhile since I've posted here, lol.

Anyway, I've heard rumors of the hissers eating the legs off of millis, and the millis poisoning the roaches.

I'd be willing to try it, except millis are kinda pricey for me to chance it.

Plus I like my roachies!

• 1 year later...