Eliptorhina javanica experiences

Great. My hissers are doing great should be a good project. Built a hisser condo using 2"black pvc in 7"sections 3 every level glued together. With screen as ladders. The water crystals are placed at the top which keeps them cleaner longer. The babies stay close to water makes monitoring my colony easier. So exciting colorful cockroaches yeah.

Great. My hissers are doing great should be a good project. Built a hisser condo using 2"black pvc in 7"sections 3 every level glued together. With screen as ladders. The water crystals are placed at the top which keeps them cleaner longer. The babies stay close to water makes monitoring my colony easier. So exciting colorful cockroaches yeah.

sounds cool :D

i saw some in person for the first time today,at the LPS. they are smaller than i expected but very beautiful. they were displayed in a naturalistic setup, with their striping they look stunning in a natural environment. go for it get some!

My wife told me size doesn't matter anyway. My hissers breed like champs. Maybe they will too gonna cross my fingers...

hahaha if only everyone was like your wife...

These are one of my favorite species--if only I had more!

• 1 month later...

Finally got some e javanica. Small maybe compared to a oblongata, had a pinky sized hisser in mind lol. Then they came, now compared to most of my cultures this would be considered a big roach. Very attractive active roach a much larger appetite then my g portentosa at least one roach is moving around tank at all times. Soon to have a 40gl full 2 ladies are prego yes maybe more. Great roaches! Soon to have pics of a large tank full. Don't get jealous lol.