Aspen leaves as food?

CO129197

Which means I should be able to bake them and dry 'em out...Question is, would it be suitable for all roaches?

Please keep in mind that when you ask a question people will give you their own answers. If you want a specific answer you need to offer a much more tailored and specific question. If you don't like an answer just ignore it, don't write back saying that you don't appreciate the effort someone put into answering your question and they didn't answer exactly the way you wanted. Your question is too broad, of course it's not suitable for all roaches, as a singular food it's likely not suitable for any.

Please keep in mind that when you ask a question people will give you their own answers. If you want a specific answer you need to offer a much more tailored and specific question. If you don't like an answer just ignore it, don't write back saying that you don't appreciate the effort someone put into answering your question and they didn't answer exactly the way you wanted. Your question is too broad, of course it's not suitable for all roaches, as a singular food it's likely not suitable for any.

Agreed - While it was a broad question, the purpose was to find out if Aspen is dangerous to give to the roaches...I gathered after reading a lot about the general make up of the Aspen tree that it would not hurt the roaches I keep, and it hasn't as of yet...SO for those who do have access to aspen leaves...It does work fine for my guys!

My apologies Orin - Next time I'll be more specific with my questions :)

Nate

Leafs are always my questions too! :) and have received a lot of reply on other threads about them. Mine seem to LOVE birch leaves... green or dry! My G ports will polish them all off in no time!

I live in Wisconsin so this is my time of year to collect all these yummy leaves, however I am sure my neighbors think I am crazy!! :P Oh well.. it's all about the roaches!

I have Oak, which is #1 and mulberry, birch, magnolia and maples. Those are the ones I plan to collect the most of. (my neighbor has some cottonwood trees that are blowing leaves in my yard too) I also have nut trees, such as black walnut and hickory. A Black Cherry tree that I think is ok.. I have tried leaves with no ill effects. My one question that no one was able to answer was of the Sumac Tree. So I am staying away from that one. Altho, I had a goat one time that loved those leaves!