Trichoblatta pygmaea care

I was wondering if you guys know how to care for the Trichoblatta pygmaea cockroach. Allpet Roaches says they reportedly feed on fungus. What kind of fungus is recommended, and where would I get it? And if not fungus, what else do they eat?

How'd you even find these guys? Congrats in any event though.

If you can't find dietary specifics I think a decent course of action would be to give them a mixture of rotting wood, moss, and traditional roach foods, sorta like Lucihormetica. Strict fungivores can be very difficult to rear.

Hi,

I got a few of these at home. When I asked the breeder about special care for them, he didn't tell me anything about feeding funghi. I feed them like every other roach. They are breeding ok but it could be better. I keep them in a small, airtight box (with aluminum gauze at the top) on damp substrate of cocobricks and leaves for them to hide in. I spray every week and water the substrate.

Ralph: I don't have them yet, I wanted to research how to care for them before getting some. Thanks for your suggestions! :)

Walking Leaf: Thank you. Now I know it won't be too difficult to keep them. Good to hear from someone who successfully breeds them. :)

Orin: Thank you! Is the kinsi mushroom different from any other mushrooms available at the grocery store?