Are there any stall owners out there?!

Are there any stall owners out there?!, I want to start a stall but need advice! I was going to sell several species of cockroach, i currently have a very successful Dubia Colony at the moment, and 2 other species hopefully going to be breeding and growing by the end of next week, also several different species of woodlice as cleaners. I need to pick your brains so please reply to this and we will discuss.

Hey RPH.

What do you mean by stall?

Do up mean shower stall? It could be converted to breed roaches in them...or horse stall?

a stand, booth, or compartment for the sale of goods in a market or large covered area.

You need to have a wider or greater inventory than you may realize to make it worth your while.

i have 2 species of woodlice, i was going to sell in tens, and three species of cockroach breeding as we speak, .I want to at least make up the 60 pounds spent on a small table. For a stall starting off, you really think I won't? my stock would be worth up to £200 by the time the show rolls around, and i'm hoping to sell at least half of my stock, its a pretty big convention I hear..

Every show is different and every date is different but selling half of one's merchandise in one show is not a common event. There may be other vendors with your same items or the interest may not be there. It doesn't hurt to try.

That's deeply encouraging, keeping in mind that I am in Britain, and people may be more light of wallet. I wont start a stall with less than 300 adult dubias, plus over 50 of anything else. But should I be embarrassed if my stall looks noobie?