2.5 gallon natural setup

What roach species would look good in a 2.5 gallon natural setup. i was thinking E. Chopardi. the roaches would hve to be able to hangle high humidity levels because it has a glass lid. what are your opinions? The roaches would be coming from roachcrossing.com so they would be great looking specimens! :)

OMG who ever wants Hissers there is a girl on youtube that is selling them 50 for $30 or 100 for 10 bucks more. in 2 months whatever is left she is killing them! save the roaches and buy them! her youtube name is 910geckogal she posted the vid 3 hours ago!

While E. chopardi may look nice, they will probably outgrow the enclosure very quickly. I would say an even smaller species like Gyna spp. or the little kenyan roaches would be better. You could try getting just all one gender of a hisser species (preferably male). 4-5 male tiger hissers or dwarf hissers would look nice in a 2.5 gallon natural setup. I'm considering doing this myself, but with a much large enclosure.

I only want to have a 2.5 gallon terrarium because we might move to a house and my plan to sell roaches might go down the toilet but my dad is thinking of letting me get a new roach species in turn I have to get rid of my superworm and mealworm colony. so I think I'm going to get the hissers that the lady on YouTube is getting rid of. I think she is going to give me what she has left in 2 months for free but I'm going to pay 30-60 bucks for them.

Seriously, you will think about giving away some of the hissers too in the future... They reproduce like feeders :P

I will also recommend small species for the 2.5 gal set up, such as green banana, little kenya, firefly mimickers and so on, considering the small size and humid environment of the tank.

id feed them to my dragon all of the time he would love them. i told her to give me what ever she had left in 2 months because I know a ton of people that want hissers. i just really dont want them to die! im going to contact her in a month because my dad hasnt given me the "ya go ahead and get some" but if i did get some he wouldnt care much.

i dont know the green banana roach seems like a cool species but they would out grow the container very easily wont they?