Online suggestions

Jesus

Hey guys I want to order some roaches online what's the best site out there? and I mean a site that has different types of roaches not just dubia/hissing I already got those the only site I heard good reviews about is bugs in cyberspace but I wanted to know if there was more trusty good sites to choose from thanks

Bugsincyberspace.com, Roachcrossing.com, and the classifieds here are the best places to get roaches online. :)

Also I hear Cape Cod Roaches is another good place to buy from, also Alan in the classifieds is one of the best people on the forum to buy from, in fact I ordered some roaches from him last week!

Yeah, Alan's( Cariblatta lutea on the forum) priority shipping is $7, that's pretty much the lowest I've seen for priority anywhere, and priority is the slowest shipping that most sellers use.

His profile is Cariblatta lutea ,you can type this into the search bar in the upper right corner of the screen. When you find him you can personal message him. :)

• 2 weeks later...