Hello fellow roach keepers

Redmont

Hi, my name is Gaven, I've always been interested in bugs but I just started keeping arthropods about 2 years ago. I made a account a while back but never got around to posting. I've learned a lot from reading the posts hear, and I look forward to learning more!

I'll post a list of the species I currently have below. With a * representing the species I am breeding.

Eurblaberus distanti 

Elliptorhina chopardi *

Blaberus giganteus *

Paratermoptetyx coulonians*

Elliptorhina javanica*

little kanyans*

Therea regullaris

Archimandrita tesselata

Gromphadorhina oblongonota

Therea petiveriana*

Dubia*

Dubia Gold

Hemiblabera tenebricosa*

Blaberus colosseus

Aeluropoda insignis*

sorry if I  miss spelled any of the scientific names. I plan on doubling the amount of species I own this year. ?  

Welcome to this wonderful forum Gaven! :) Same here, I've always been interested in them but didn't start keeping any until early 2014, very nice species list BTW! Love the B.giganteus, they've been on my wishlist for quite a while. 

Anyway, hope we can answer any questions you may have and hope you enjoy your stay here! :) 

1 hour ago, All About Insects said:

Welcome to this wonderful forum Gaven! :) Same here, I've always been interested in them but didn't start keeping any until early 2014, very nice species list BTW! Love the B.giganteus, they've been on my wishlist for quite a while. 

Anyway, hope we can answer any questions you may have and hope you enjoy your stay here! :) 

Thanks, B giganteus is a awesome species to keep! I hear that a lot of keepers have trouble breeding them, but I don't find that to be the case for me.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hisserdude said:

Welcome to the forum Gavin, hope you enjoy it here! :)

I sure will, this place is awesome!

Welcome, looks like you're working on quite the species list already! Hope you're able to pick up some of your wish list roaches this year!

5 hours ago, pannaking22 said:

Welcome, looks like you're working on quite the species list already! Hope you're able to pick up some of your wish list roaches this year!

Thanks, there's two many species on my wishlist, this should be a good year of collecting!